Thursday, June 10, 2010

Genting Trip~~

On d 8/6/2010....

Me,nessa,jyee,kunyi,shunzi,ms.ying,colbie,kah kei,shin,felicia,her "Cheer sis" (duno wat name),kin shuet,her cousin,fifi....All of us went to GENTING lol....
N i brought nessa's skateboard...When i gave it to her..she scream like hell n hugged me so tight..n ppl started to look around...so i frozen..(My auntomatic respond...) haha....Den went on board n reached genting around 9 sumthing...

Me,ah zi,jyee,colbie,ms ying n kunyi throw our bags to d others n plit up to 2 teams...1 nessa's team n 2nd my team..den go makan lu at MCD...After tat walk walk walk....n play d acade lu...v main race cars, shooting guns n bball den d card SO FAST JAU POKAI....den me,jyee n kunyi separate wit d other 3....Coz walk wit dem duno do wad bt wasting our time...den v 3 go to Ripley's Belive It a'Not....Inside like musuem je...Look tis..look tat...N gt sum parts v jz scare ourselves...haha...Bt was nice la...N play another MINI ACADE...Den went to makan lunch at a food court...
Yikes...my "original milk tea.." taste like vomit....bt ok la...i jz minum...Den chit chat...After makan...Ky say wana eat Baskin robin wo...bt i wan to shit dy!! So v go toilet...n do our stuff...den cum out...Sambung makan Baskin robin lo...v bought 2 ice-cream...1 oreo...2 cheese ice-cream.....Den met up wit ah zi n called nesse  to check in our hotel....

When on d way bak...d ah zi kept disturbing me...den i kept a jarak frm DEY ALL!!! Coz of sumthing i'm nt hapi wit d way she treat me...LANGSUNG DIN GIV ME FACE!!! N U GOT NO HAK TO TELL ME ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING TO ME!!! Even my closest fren din treat me tat way!!! U got NO HAK!! Remember tat!!!
I almost wanted to choked u infront of her...bt i controled my anger by walkin off n sms ppl...Malas wan to choi u ALL d 1,2,3,4,5!! Arr...!! If u dun wan c me walk wit her den go away la...Dun ask me to teman ppl d whole day!! I din go there to teman org or dating!! Unlike u~! I went there to ENJOY n HV FUN!! V 2 also ntg wan!! Crazy ba-gah!! If u wan dey 2gther den DONT LET ME STOP U LA...Get ur courage n walk 2gther wit us la...eeeeeee..Suen jor la...Atlast i jz dump ah zi,ms,ying,colbie,jyee n ky...

When i sampai d room n went out again...coz ahzi dey all wan to rest bt i dunwan...so i keluar makan cold air n cool down...i called my fren n jz chat wit her till few drops of tears came down...coz i too angry till i AUTO cry....(tatz me...) Haha....After chatting i came in bak d room n ambil my skate n go out play wit it...release my anger...Den i okay jor...So came bak n den rest la....Later i couldnt sleep...so i went to mandi...Nice...~~ Den v saw a guy wit grey underwear, he scratched whis but!!! N wit another guy wit boxers on too!! OMG!! V thought dey were GAY!!Bt atlast i dun think so la...Den opposite gt another uncle wit RED underwear n naked!!! Later when he noticed us watching him....he faster pakai baju..bt later he take off n chg again n AGaiN!! Duno he sot wan or wad....Bt d ppl there memang weird....

Den went out for dinner wit jyee n ky n ta pao for ms ying n ahzi...den i keluar wit nessa n her team....Bt jz me n nessa tat played night bowling...IT WAS A ROCK dude!! So much like disco!! N me n nessa play till it closed....bt kesian nessa team coz dey actuali plan to go karoke bt din berjaya coz too far away d place...so dey watched us play till dey tired n go home sleep....Haha...Den went up to d room n grab a cup or maggi n my bottel of water n went down n ate on a bench...An uncle frm s'pore chat wit us n ask us many stuff....So weird....

Later me n nessa went to meet up wit my team dey all at starbucks...Den v rest n i bought a mocha....n drank till 1.30am n watched 2gther watch show....Prince of Persia!!! Me n nessa hearts melt inside there....D kiss!!! haha...SWEEET...RomaNtic...~
After d show v jln d WHOLE genting...n chat...until v were tired n slept beside an indoor tree on d floor for 30 mintue n walked up to d 1st world indoor near d ripley's believe it anot beside there gt a staircase...V continue to sleep there for 1 hr...bt i couldnt hv a peacfull sleep....Till 1hr was up....

Den went bak to d hotel room n rest again den went out for breakfast n v 2 ate like zombie....D face tells ppl macam ini---> "Wana eat our food bt it tatse so bad n v're so tired!! " haha....later v call shin n tell dem to meet us at d flying rollercoaster....Me n nessa rest again at a long concrete stone-sumthing-like-a-bench....N v sang songs bt made a tune so horrible n laughed n chatt...V macam homeless kids coz v slept almost everywhere n macam org mabuk...coz v laughed so hard till jln pun susah...!! Hehe...^^ Den atlast shin dey all come le...dey play bt me n jyee jz sat there n din ntg...Den v took group photos...

Den me n nessa split wit dem again to play morn bowling!! Wuahaha....Den i notice a kinda-pretty girl kept looking at hw d way i was playin...Haha....Coz my score marks r better than her duno bro or bf...xD Den v 2 walk lo....N went upstairs to d room to pack our stuff  n check out after tat..jz bfore goin bak...V went to karoke bout 2hrs...coz v gt it free...den onli balik....In d bus v slept like a log....Bt when i reached home...I slept like a dead person...coz i sleep frm 5pm till next day 12 pm..!!!OMG!! I din ate my dinner n  bfast..~ Haha...
Bt nvm la....So here i am nw signing off...THE END....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment