Friday, July 16, 2010

When r u going to stop tis idoit rule??

Dey r catchin us weeks after weeks n call us cut our hair!! HELO!! V said v're keepin it long u DAMN!! U dont und eng ke???Wan us cut BOTAKZ baru puas hati ke??Hw dare d pengetua slap a student n den DENY doin it!! Wad kind of pengetua is tis?Langsung nt ngam be principle!! Nt honest at all!! Go bak to ur kampung la!!! LIER LIAR LIER!! BIG FAT PIG TATZ WAT U R...xD

Pn.Rahimah is my no.1 fan of my hair!! xD Whenever it cums to hair prob...She's d 1st to LOOK AT ME..1st to PULL ME OUT..1st to SAY MY NAME...1st to PUT ME IN TIS ASSHOLE TROUBLE..1st to NOTICE MY WEIRDO HAIRSTYLE...1st to SAY BOUT MY NEW HAIR..1st to COMPLAIN BOUT MY HAIR...Thx to her...Im darn "famous" among d studen...ts n especialy d TCHERS!!! I should giv her my "hair-do-signature"....♥

Bcuz of d skol n d darn rules....Ervyday Im hving a FUCKING ASSHOLE HELL OF A DAY wit each tcher i pass by n c...I nid ppl to support us la..Any1? If possible im going reali going to SHOOT any1 tat catches me...I dun care WHO d hell u r...Im jz so sick of u hvin prob wit my hair!!! Mind ur OWN BUSINESS la!! Pn. Polar b...ear n Kungfu Panda n Tiger n Principle r JZ Idoits!!

I feel my skol principle is a FUCKING big FAT LIAR n RUDE + super DEFENSIVE of herself n has a BAD TEMPER...n has a BRAINLESS MENTAL PROB DE BRAIN....xD

No comments:

Post a Comment