Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bii, Don't go...=(



17 nov... 256 days...

That night..
We almost lost each other..
I thought u didnt want me anymore...
You said you don't want me le...

So i said i'll leave...
Before i left.....
I told her to take good care....
And sudd she started to cry...
She cried so hard...
My heart was in pain....So was yours...

Before i could hung up the phone...
At the last minute....
You said "come back bii..."
My heart felt even pain..
I kept silent...I reali didnt know what to say..
Because i was hearing those words you just said, in my mind...
"bii, dont go..."
It felt really sweet and it melted my heart..

I could'nt go...Nor would i go...
I love you so much...
Bii, as long as you tell me not to go...
I wont go...=] Promised...^^

After that, she told me to get some sleep...
I told her to do the same too...
Gd nitey baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment