Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fighting...War..Crying..Heartbrokens..

These few days i've been goin through these things...well it's juz part of life...but sumtimes i juz dont wan it to happen...haiz..my family hv been arguing coz of my dog....my mum is d PKM(not supportin d dog)....well my sis,me n cousin is PTB(supportin d dog la..)...n my aunty le...org penduduk je....juz sit n watch n sumtimes gives comment which makes us fight more...haiz...

I kesian my mum.....coz she's not strong...N she's d one doin all d tired n dirty jobs...n still v argue wit her...but it's d truth....n whenever i c myself arguing wit her....i feel like cryin...but i din....my heart juz hurts so much....but i pretend as if ntg happend...

N i love my dog n so do i love my mum....but sumtimes i hv to fight wit my mum coz of my dog....i cant blame any1....coz nobody's perfect....but i pls....if possible i dont wan to fight wit u anymore...n i hope every1 in my family will c d more gd side of my dog instead of thinkin of her bad side...which is " SHIT SHIT shit......Urine urine URINE URINE....." Haiz,.....I can sense tis dog has a feelin n is no ordinary dog.....she's better than any dog u can ever hv....she tried escapin 2-3 times edi...n when she's missing my heart juz panicks n feels like sumthing's not in place n like a piece of my hearts is gone....

Coz she feels my mum hates her....it hurts me to c my mum n my dog like tat.....i pray for God to help me...n pls change d situation in my family....i juz wan a harmony n happy family.....I'm not very well....n ever since i started coughin n hvin flu + fever.....i'm still not well although my face n outside expressions seems ntg.....actuali deep down in me....

I'm VERY VERY weak....tired....n i dont feel like myself anymore....i dont feel energetic or energise or alert or d happy mood edi....all i feel is tired...sad...weak...emo....n death.....juz like a dry plant....i also duno y i like tat.....i seldom talk n laugh n shout like crazy ever since i was sick.....1 of my fren also said tat after i MC,i've changed n bcum more quiet......haiz....sry la....i reali duno how i bcum tat way....i hope i faster get well...n b myself again.....i reali need loads of energy coz tis year is PMR n is getting nearer......

No comments:

Post a Comment