Monday, July 27, 2009

Sick Sick SICK.......

HAIZ~~~

I hv no idea when i got tis stupid cacat sickness...
I think it all started d day bfore Amanda's younger sis bday which is on a Fri...my voice started to bcum horse....n d same on Sat.....den Sun i got flu n cough n went to c an indian Doc.....D first impression he gave me was tat...HE'S doc plays FACEBOOK!!! haha.....Wed i MC.....den Thurs go skol....kena fever pulak....(now got extra sickness....Means tambah d fever la....) Den went to c another doc....but indian lady de tis time....(tis doc more cacat.....!!!!!!)

D 1st thing i hear frm her is..."Ure a gal or boy???" den i said.."Gal..." She said :" Aiyoyo....ur hair ar...infront muz cut...den ur sides muz put behind....*she put my hair behind my ears....* den she said...."ure a very gd gal.....coz normaly when i start to touch other teenagers hair,dey start to get angry....." But in my heart i actuali was thinkin *Argh....who F r u???!!! Ure juz a doc...not my mother or my skol tcher la....!!! I feel like punchin u nw u noe???!!! * haha.....den later MORE WEIRD STUFF HAPPEND.......she started lechuring me on my studies n my imdage n all sorts of stuff.....as if she's my counsellour like tat....Iiissshhh.....!!!! Btw i think if i'm in a emergency condition....i think i early dah mati lo.....listen to her lechuring can DIE de ar....I'm d onli patient tat takes such a long time inside....bcoz of HER!!!!.....D stupid bai baboom.....I'm neva goin bak there as long as i rememebr.....

Next after makan her medicine..i cant sleep...but nvm la....den Fri go to skol....bcum even worst...So i went to c my most trusted doc on Sat.....he gave me a medicine n mc for Mon..n i went home n slept n sweat alot.....but i noe it's gd.....later in da evening i feel much better....n tdy (Mon)....i MC lo.....n here i m telling u my story.....well....i neva wan to hv tis sickness again....so SAN FU ar.....summore after sick i frm 47kg drop to 42kg.....HAIZ.....lighter than my frens lo.....cham cham.....T.T Well....tmrw i think i hv to go to skol lo....if not i will miss out lots of stuff....iissh...malas la...btw i'm still not totaly recoverd yet.....haix.....

No comments:

Post a Comment