Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Doggie ar!!!! My heart so sakit c her fur like tat!!!!

My doggie went to d vet n pulled out 9 teeth....Waaa....even humans not tis much lo...but she's actuali OLD edi...haha...dun look like 1 rite?? She's sooo sooo sooo cute!!!! Like my teddy bear...but after d surgury of pullin out d 9 teeth....d doc cut off Pepsi's front face punye furr!!! She came bak lookin so HORRIBLE but WANGI la...coz her mouth doesnt stink edi....But SO WAT!!!??

I wan my teddy bear back...!!! oh yea btw...i gt a neighbour who loves my dogg n helps to take care too...she helps to pay for d vet fees (which is damn expensive but AIYA....she's single n hv loads of cash in her bank...she duno where to spend it so spend on d dogg lo....) Btw she juz sign up a licence for my dogg....Urgh!!!

D most FCUKIN thing is she put it under her name n add...As if d dog is hers...but she pay for d licence lo...cant blame her geh...juz seems kinda unfair...my Pepsi is spendin more time wit her nowadays...I cant lose my Pepsi...She belongs to me...n i need to do sumthing to hv her back!!! Hmm....i much start my "mission :"kidnap my doggie bak!!!!" yeah!!!! GAMBATEH TO MYSELF!!! hahaha.....

My doggie bfore her fur being shave off!!!!


After her fur being shave off....OMG!!! She looks like an ugly Cocker Spaniel!!!


Kesian-nyer................




Itchy ????


Her tis pose looks like those outside "Paria dogs...." hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment