Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thx to Shyanju Mattew n Mum...!!!

Although i din tell my mum THANK YOU for sending n forcin me into Shyanju Matthew "XPLOSION" worship....But i will tell d whole world by writing in my blog...haha...At 1st my heart hated to go in...bcoz i was scared...n shy...2nd...i dun reali like to jump like crazy wit many unknown ppl....3rd..i though it's goin to b booorriiinggg....(but i was wrong...)...D worship is an XPLOSION!!!!!

When i walked in...my heart was pumping n i felt like crying coz i'm mad.....but later i found my cousin bro(younger than me...but TALLER THAN ME!!! Wat la....make me look younger than him....) n his unknown HCS frens...I was late so dey started d worship n my cousin n his frens were shufflin to d music...i juz stood there...but my feet were moving silently..haha...

His frens look at me like "Ooo...look Jon's weird cousin.."....n i looked bak at them like "Owh...look...there's so many weird DO's......haha...." den my cousin intro me to them...but i forgot all of their name...haha...coz they nt LENG ZHAI at all...den i spotted at lengzhai far FAR FAR away....his hair make him look so EMO....but his features r so MAN...juz like my type...but sry la...no feel towards him....coz recently sumthing happen which makes me so dun wana talk anymore.....but i'm trying hard to b OK....n let time heal me...

Later Shyanju Matthew came up n start his preching...so many ppl laughed (at 1st) later ....so many ppl cried....i cried too...coz d holy spirit is in me...n i cant control myself fr crying...n my cousin (guy) pun cry...lolx....but his frens din...n i duno y...lolz...btw got 1 gal who sat beside she was damn freakin...when every1 laugh...her 1st laughter made me jumped up frm my chair....coz it was loud n fast....like..."hahahahahahhahahahah...!!!!!!!!!! x3 speed..... den infront of me got 1 indian lady...laugh d same like tat gurl bside me...but x5 faster....n louder tim!!!! In my head i was like..."Y so many freakin freaky ppl around me de....scary la!!!!!!!!!! " 1st time met 2 scary ppl like tat...

Later when it was "time" to cry...d gurl beside me cry so EXEGERATE la....cry so looud n like so cham like tat...i sit beside her pun dare not cry edi...but in the end pun cant control....haha...so i cry...but not as crazy at those ppl....i juz cry like a 'guy" ahaha....(syok sendiri)..i mean i cry silently la....n my hands n whole body were shaking....So Shyanju Matthew said..."those who've sin-ed n wan to repent...pls come out n kneel down...i wun call who u r...u come out urself..."

So me n my cousin n frens went out n i kneeled down n cried again...in the end...every confession was out...all d pain n frustration was gone....i felt so relive n tired frm crying...so v celebrate our joy by singing so loongg.....Later i saw my cousin "kai jie"....i remember her face in d MSN not so pretty..juz OK....but in real life she was like WOW.....but den i no feel towards her pun....i juz said HI n go for tution which i m very VERY super late!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment