Sunday, October 25, 2009

My trip to Cameron Highlands



Am i in da jungle??


Or in a Sakai village??

Woa...so many villager's kids...


Tis is how i brought my Pepsi in da car...haha..

Sis n sis...haha...

Heritage hotel punye living room..

Kitchen.. n other but malas put...




Helo???

Wuahahaha.....White faces...

Pepsi n her Teddy bear..

I made breakfast for every1...

Yummy~~~

Chatting...

Pepsi n Dixie fighting....but dixie is afraid...

Tis is a Poodle named "lui lui"

Tis is Magnum...
he noes how to "gong xi gong xi"
U c his hand...haha...Cool huh??

Tis is another chihuahua..named ToTo..
Cutest among all...

Wua....Dog fight AGAIN...

Pepsi hates Magnum...Infact dey hate each other..
No reason y...v juz cant und them...

My sis took me...it's abit blurly n cool effects too...
Like i'm in a magazine or poster...

My aunt...Sally...n da Lemon...Hahaha..

My cousin Amy n Brocholi...It's no Vegetable!!

Peace buddies....

Look at US..3 sakai among d flowers...
Haha...


I'm a strawberry...Haha...my mum made me do it...
I look so dumb la...

Woa....she's Cute...

Strawberry ice-cream any1???


I'm sucking a strawberry popsicle...

Strawberry!!!



She goin to pasar ar???My mum's fren...very funny woman
N still single....n RICH.....Wuahaha...

Group photo....


Playing Boggles....but i'm reading book...

Another breakfast(next day)...Durian n pao...

Scallops??Big ones??Yumm!!!

Amy is holding a crab found in da scallops...

Packing bfore goin home...

Amy being a SAKAI...hving our HAPPY HOUR...

Woa...like a queen la Pepsi...Haha...

Queen of Jagung?Lol...not her favourite..

Visited d Scone hse....Most expensive scone..
yet Tatsy!!!

Stupid soveinours la...














My ladybug!! ahhaha....

tea farm/plantation...coolll....


No comments:

Post a Comment