Friday, October 30, 2009

So many bears but i only want my old bear!!!

In my whole life...
I've seen many bears n other toys....
But all these feelings of wanting to hv it juz lasts for awhile
After a few minutes...
I'm back to loving dat same old bear i once used to hv...
But bcuz i'm growing up....
I had to get rid of u....
But nw...i juz miss u so much...
U left so much memory....in me...

I remember d time which i scribble all over ur face n body n tore
ur clothes apart....
Hahha....N den i bandaged u up like i'ma docter...
N i threw u around d hse....scolded u when u knew ntg...
Blamed u for everything...but in my heart..
Ure still d best bear i had...for ure alwayz there....
To b with me although u cant speak or make any reaction...
U were still there...

N tat'z wat a human couldnt DO....
Nw all i could do is juz remember all d memories v had...
N imagine u....As d image of u gets fadder n fadder....
Life's juz ntg without a fren like u....

No comments:

Post a Comment