Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm so crazy over Transformers n Megan Fox!!



I think i nid to let go of megan fox la...if not i'll b addicted to her!! Who call her so hot so pretty so sexy n like so gd in sex!!! OMg!! I whish she never excisted...urgh.!!!Make me so wana c her Fuck sumbody...haha...i wish sum1 WOULD HIT ME IN D HEAD rite NOW!! coz i wana lose my memory!!! I dun wan to b crazy over Meagan Fox...but at d same time....i WAN!!!! T.T.....Too bad i'm not any american superstar or watever...m'sia gals can never b as hot as her!!

I'm crazy over Transformers bcuz of d AUTOBOTS n Megan Fox!!! Hahahhaha....Autobots r so COOL!!! If i had 1...i'll b d happiest human on earth...but NO SUCH THING LA...hahaha....

Haha...Sumbody pls help me!!! I noe she's TOO OLD for me....but IF i'm around her age...i would reali wana b wit her...she so UNDESCRIBEABLE....owh..MAN!!!! btw 1 secret....i alwayz wonder if her boobs are FAKE anot....coz i feel it's like too big for her ownself....Hahha...i noe wad u'll b thinkin of me nw..."D so HAM SUP jy...." rite? Hahaa...but u dun hv to worry a thing...coz i'm not crazy over u...i'm crazy over Megan Fox!!! Until i even dreamnt of her n d most perfect part (i didnt get to tat part though)....Shit....Normally i dont like tis kind of clelebrities...but sumthing tat's about her made me crazy over her...mayb her sexy style?? Hahaa...tat makes me so HIGH.....but i still can control myself  la....but if i'm DRUNK i duno WAT will HAPPEN.....

No comments:

Post a Comment