Friday, December 4, 2009

So many weeks passed...

Since our 1st day off frm skol tat day...i've wasted my time at pc if not outing...well tat d only thing i can do nowadays...so i planned to help my mum out...by cookin n cleaning d hse for her everyday...not 1 single day i didnt do...(so rajin le...)

Hahaahhaa....i juz feel kinda sry for my mum hving to work so hard at work n at home n my aunty n cousin those 2 lazy bums dat stay in my hse n took my room r juz so lazy....ask dem do a little thing jau  giv so much excuse....n if i say i wana halau dem dey jau say me no respect...i can never win a fight over my aunty...she's very good n begging n making u do things juz by being annoying....urgh!!!!

So i gotta take over my dad's place at home as  so-call man of d hse...n help my mum n stuff...kinda like an adventure for me tis holiday...haha....N also i muz alwayz remember to do my exercise...or i'll b fat lo...coz these few days i cook so much n i terpaksa each all d balance...urgh...i'm stuffing myself wit so much stuff....~~

No comments:

Post a Comment