Friday, April 17, 2009

Beauty N da Bitch/Beast...haha...juz joking..n other stories~




I WAN TO SHOOT MY ****-ING TCHER LIKE TAT PICTURE ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And...........(Down there too)
Wana noe y i wrote my topic 'beauty n d beast' like tat?

Well it's bcuz of my classmates la...dey whole dey ejek me n agnes pulak...i also hv no idea when did tis kind of stuff happend...lolz...btw vi laine ask me to write 'beaty n d beast' o...it's actuali bout me n agnes de...but i where got so 'sot' to go n write about myself ma....rite??haha..but anyway i also got ntg much to say about tis 'beauty n d beast thing...' btw u noe i bcum d main topic in my other frens blog lo....juz bcuz of tis thing tat happen in class everyday n nw dey wana write it in d blog pulak...waliao...dey wan to spread tis thing ke...but i dun wan le...it's juz so sakai...(I tis few days juz like to say 'sakai'...n i hv no idea y...)

Next story...Tdy my 'asshole' sivik tcher....she ask me to go n get da 'nota buku' of our class la....so i walk all d way to d tcher's room n even asked other tchers where our sivik tcher sits ma....so dey pointed to a table...n i walked there...i search high n low for d books n still no result of sucess came out....her table reali SUCKS man....her table macam she yesterday juz came to tis skol...her table so empty...langsung tiada design n juz latihan books n stuff....not like other tcher table so 'beautiful'...haha...In the end i check d 'rak buku' n still no books of our class were found...so i walked bak n told d 'sakai asshole' tcher i couldnt find d books...n guess WAT!!! At 1st she asked me bfore tat where did i hantar d book,n i said i put it at d rak buku coz i couldnt go in d tchers room bfore tat....den u GUESS WAT!!! She put d blame on me...n she told d whole class tat i made d book lost n it's all my fault....WAD THE **** la...she herself is d last person to c d books ma...den how cum d books can lost if she DID put it in a gd n safe place...u say le?Rite?Dun tell me sumbody go steal out class book meh....so sakai lo...n very unreasonable...haiz..suan le..no use arguing wit tis USELESS tcher...so **** la she....no responsibility...Call d pengetua "FIRE" her la....

Hmmm...i guess tatz all for nw...ntg else to write...next time 1st bah..haha....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment