Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gossip ppl...

Sry..my words reali got to get bigger n bigger edi...coz all my frens tat read tis blog juz complains n complains tat my words r too colourful n too small..lolX...so nw i write BIG BIG for them....haha..

It's been quite sumtime since i last posted a blog...hahaha..Coz got ntg to say ma n i not enough time to write blog too...haiz~
Ok back to da TOPIC...well..I've heard frm jyee....many stuff....so i'm gona write it all out slowly...1 by 1...haha...

Ok 1st gossip....she told me tat she n me very "famous" oo...she say tat her fren told her tat got 2 gals in d bas awam talk bout us u noe...(but is cakap buruk bout us..) dey say me n jyee is 'L' wan o....so SAKAI la...TUUUUUUTTTT dem la....gila punye...
Ok 2nd gossip...jyee told me tat got many ppl like,...but i duno wether TRUE onot....(haiyah..duncare la....) n i started couting d TOTAL of ppl tat likes me...n d total is 9 AR....so freakin crazy man....~~ Wat is wrong???!! I also realize tat ever since i cut my hair short...quite sum ppl also tried cutting d same style like me but TOO BAD for them tat their hair texture is not suitable for them n in the end it end up SO CACAT....haha....summore i realize tat quite sum of my frens r starting to folow my TREND...waliao...i reali can influnce them until so gengwan ar...coz now ar....beside cutting short hair like me....dey even start to learn shuffle,buy same brand punye gel,more cool n stuff..haha....so funny...
Ok 3rd gossip...few weeks bak..jyee told me tat when she was walking bak frm skol....she heard 3 malay gals saying tat i was 'cute'....in mind i was like WAT THE F***k...!! ME??! CUTE?! Wad da!! =.="
Ok 4th gossip...AGAIN jyee told me..tat didnt i ever realize tat d ppl tat likes me total punye kaum is "Kaum yang berbangsa"..lol...so cacat man..coz indian,chinese n malay also got....so F***K man...~~~

Aiyak..my brain JAMMED jor....i forget d other gossips....sry ar...next time i onli write again bout those forgotten gossips lah....

NEXT TOPIC....hari sukan tmrw er....><"

Yorr....tmrw jyee n audrey cant run...so sakai la....jyee cant run coz she injured her leg.....audrey pulak SICK....WTH...!! haiz..y so malang de.....tmrw sure i boring till i can grow FUNGUS liao lo....i wonder wad else tmrw will happen le...haha....Hope ntg malang will hapen again....if not mati lo....tmrw all d events very CRITICAL....!!! coz nw SPRENGER is in d lead for No.1....so damn hell....d high jump..d 1st n 2nd winner is also sprenger..but guess wad....They CHEAT ar....dey use d 'asshole' gymnastic style to jump..(ofcuz la they win..but i dare them if use 1 kaki n jump sure 1st person to kalah like HELL.....)....btw i'm not saying they r BAD la...i'm juz saying they aint playing FAIR....even d 'shit' tchers also say nvm...lol....dey like 1st time on earth man!!! Duno wats d REAL rules....malu onli la....=P After sukan tmrw i'm mayb goin to ROMP....wana buy more clothes le...haha...i so gila gila ROMP edi...coz their clothes r juz so DAMN FREAKIN nice n cool n so worth it....

Tis Sat i'm goin to Audrey's church....i hope Vannessa also can make it la....me n audrey got a nice plan for each of us le...if she dun cum den d whole plan is SPOILT....T.T Nooo....!!! haha....

Ok tatz all for nw....it's reali late n tmrw i gota get up early for HARI SUKAN....!!! i juz scare my mum wil sesat jalan la....den i sure in BIG trouble.....=) Bye~~

1 comment:

  1. jia...y u talking the gosip to yourself??
    u say jyee say...y u talking to yourself
    and btw...what ??my lp sick
    she din tell me T^T...what has gone wrong with her??tomolo we will c the new brand...jia yi on fungus...and 1 more...jia have so many fans a...until gel punya brand also follow...i think the gel company should sign contract with u edi...wahahaha...bye jIA
    rmb dont talk 2 urself again ya...

    ReplyDelete