Saturday, April 25, 2009

Genting i'm coming...!!! N other stories...

The day for me n my gang of frens to go to GENTING is COMING SOON!!!! Argh...!!! Cant wait....!! I'm juz imagining all the WACKY N CRAZY GILA BONGA GAGA STUFF v r goin to make...Wuahahah...=)
Especially when i can get to c amanda n 'DA GUYS...' hving 'sum time precious time' wit 'their gal'....hehe....
BUT i hv 1 big BIG BIG prob....i juz dont noe wad to wear to genting...!!

But as i'm writing tis...i'm imaginating myself...."running...running....around genting highland wrap around in BANANA LEAVES!!! N laughing n shouting like 'org baru' keluar frm 'Tanjung Rambutan'...or mayb u could imagine me NAKED a.k.a NUDE...!!! Wuahaha...more GILA...!! Wit da 2 BOOBS n VAGINA...but in d body n hair n attitude is GUYSIH...haha...!!! Wad CRAPS!!! (Sry ladies n guyz...I noe tis is very censored...But dont b BLUE n think so much till SEX ar...haha...n also coz my frens wans "Jokes"..n jokes i'll giv them....wuahahaha....) But i wont b so CRAZY to go n expose myself like tat in public....hahaha...so WILD meh....=.=" I think my imagination TOO HIGH jor...so sry....^^

Nw skip aside tat "censor" genting thing....next topic...

Tdy i went to Audrey church..but i'm nt d 1st time there...but da ppl there dun reconize me..haha..coz i changed hairstyle....u noe Vannessa kinda interested in 1 'sexy tan' skinned guy..she says he's 'cute'...but i dont think so....haha....she's SO IN LOVE man.....~~~
V played 'blind man' game n 'gf n bf ' game...kinda cacat but FUN...xD
After tat v sang songs.....praise n worship time lu....hahaah....while singing...Vannessa actuali was observing d 'sexy tan' skin guy....she noticed 'how d guy' played d bass guitar n she laugh at it....=.="
Sakai la.....haha....Not long later got other things happen but i malas to write so much la....(nanti ada org cakap i again write like essay....) Hahahaha....N v went back.....

THE END....Kinda boring day actuali.....=]

No comments:

Post a Comment