Thursday, April 23, 2009

The "Happening" of hari sukan...













Lalala......tdy hari sukan oo.....

During at home i was chasing my mom tat i'm about to be late n i've gota help tcher take attendence...so v hurried n my mom drive d car like 'Ferari' till i also slide off my seat o...so GENG....Wuahahah...xD

later after 30minits++ Onli v reached d stadium n v togther hurried into d entrance n split off to our own destination....i walk down d aisle to d padang where every1 gathers....n took my attendence....den later jyee,coshin,jianyi n bani called me to go seat down at d perserta row...so v jalan jalan there lo...but when v sampai...i complain tat i wana go toilet..n v went to toilet lo.....bani go scold coshin 'BABI' pulak....so funny....den v walked out of d toilet n went bak to d perserta row....as v sat down i began to wonder y no one else is comming up frm d padang to sit here le.....n v disscuss bout it....later v decided tat v r were FOOLS...coz actuali it wasnt timed yet....haha...so funny...N v walked bak down again lo.....den later not long onli v all togther wit d other perserta went to our rows....following d RUMAH SUKAN COLOUR...haha...Everyone was exicited n nervous at da same time....

Later i n my frens tat r goin to take part in d running went to take our number...at1st my number was missing...den duno how Grace found it bak pulak...lol...MAGIC gua....^^ Den while i was tryin to pin d number onto my clothe....my EX-moral tcher called my name coz it was time for me to take my lompat tinggi prize....i was surprised tat i got num2....coz i expect myself to get num3...manatau num2 pulak...so COOL...n tatz also d time when d perbarisan started...every1 walking like 'minature' ROBOTS....sum were messy...sum were VERY GD...n d DAZZLE N MURIEL were awesome....cool song...cool moves....after tat d events started..n i cheered for my colour hse...."GAGEBROWN..!! GAGEBROWN!!"...macam ORG GILA....haha...

I climb up n down like "Tarzan"...so fun....haha....after a long long time...finally d turn for 4 x 100 has arrived...i was glad n nervous...every1 tat was taking part in it was doin stretching n warms up n taking of their track bottom n changhing into d shorts....so did i...soon i took my place at runner num2 at row 3....my target was vandort...coz i noe she's fast...when my turn to run came....i couldnt run fast enough...coz my shoe werent fit to run...it was partly lose n partly tight...while i run...i felt my shoe dragging me....n in my mind..i was shouting.."fuck fuck.!!! damn shoe....i gota run fast la.....FAST FAST FAST....!! GO GO GO GO...!!! " .....crowds were cheering....n ppl were running.....atlast i pass ed my baton to d 3rd runner....n things went fast...real fast....n v got 2nd place..too bad for us v couldnt get num1...but it was fine wit me..every1 did try their bez...haha...Yo! Yo! Dudes....!!

Next came d prize taking sessions....n Sprenger was d 1st tis year..2nd was Foss..n 3rd was Marywood....n 4th is US!! GAGEBROWN...!! Not bad compare to lastyear la....hehe....lots of shouting today....my ear also ITCHY when frens by my side were screaming....lolx...i got 2 SILVER...i think it was much better colour than GOLD....wuahaha...

Once after sukan....i went to KLCC ....to ROMP!!! N bought to types of clothes....very cool o...infact all clothes frm ROMP are COOOLLLL...!!
N my mom went to book tickets to c movie tis SUN...hehe...so gdie gd....=)
Ok....ntg else to say....gtg...byebye...cya again...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment