Friday, January 29, 2010

Admiring U tis is TRUE...


I duno how i could fall for u...
U seem so innocent....
So sweet..so cute...
Bt actuali ure dangerous...Lolz..
Juz joking bout tat part..

I hate to admit it...bt it's true la..
Cupcake...i duno wad should i say to u...
Should i tell u...tat..
"I Love You??"
OR
Should i say...
"Let's juz b Frens..."
So tat nobody gets hurt..

Coz i duno when i'll stop loving u...
If possible i dun wana stop loving u...
I wana continue it forever...
On n On n On...~~~
Till d end cupcake ^^....

If i didnt tell u...den i'm stupid...
Bt if i did..i m stupid too...
Haiz...wat should i do??
Should i hide tis feeling ??
N pretend ntg ever happen???

Will i b able to keep hiding it in my heart?
Will i..b able to even say it...??
I'm sure to burst 1 day if i dun say...
N admire u frm afar instead...
Haiz...nid help..bt i dun wana say who is it...

I'm missing u nw...
Thinkin of u...
Dreaming of u..
Wanting u...
Loving u..

No comments:

Post a Comment