Monday, January 18, 2010

Tired n damn crazy merentas desa...><"


After merentas desa tat day....i hope i dun hv to go again next year....it's really crazy la...haha...so exhausted!!! I was outta breath....n headache n spining inside my brain..as if i juz drank beer or wine....Yikes!! So i bought 100 plus to revive myself...hahahah...later Audrey pulak tell me tat 100 plus got acid n will make ur bone rot!!! OMG!!! Y didnt she told me earlier??!!


But no use la...coz i still will buy...i reali nid 1 of tat kind of drink....so i chit chatted wit my frens...n went toilet coz bfore d marathon started...i was already full bladder....so after finish drinkin d 100plus immediately go for toilet man....n was relieve afterwards....n went bak to d main ground n hang out....till tcher call us for prize giving...tis year Vandort bad dy la...coz all d olahraga has already graduated....kesian~~ ahhaha....But Foss is still gd....y r RED colours alwayz d best??? I juz dun get it....so unfair man...but nvm anyway....haha...when my GB won...Me n Bani cheer like org gila n BOO!!! d other groups....hahaha...so much fun...^^


After dat i went home n fall asleep on my bed...bt when i woke up was still headache...mayb lack oxygen...so ate n drink lots of water...later i realize i was late for my appointment wit my frens...so rush there again...n manage to go into d movies which v planned...juz on time!!! Hahhaa....So v watched d show n laugh n it's reali nice...Theodore is so CUTE!!! Those big green eyes!!! ahahhaha...

When i went bak home...my leg were hurting like hell...Like me leg kena chopped of...I think my tendons r torn...Den tdy do PJ wit "forget d tcher's name jor..." den my butt muscle tear jor tim....Yikes!!! My entire right leg macam not a leg dy.....more like STICK....Hahaha...It's crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment