Friday, January 15, 2010

Long freezing in my own time...


It's been long since i last posted my post...bt WATEVER la anyway...Nw it's BACK-TO-SCHOOOL....so LAME SHIT la...btw...gd news for ME!!! I got back my dog!! Tat crazy croach human finaly able to let go of my PEPSI...haha...hapy hapy hapy!!! Nw i'm in 4 Intan...so many freaky tchers...aiming to find our faults n scold us like mad dogs....*puff...* bt i'm learning to control my temper towards tcher...for d sake of science stream....i know my future job wont b giving me LOTS of $$...bt i wan a job which i hv a passion for it n love it!!!

Chatted wit my old frens...n mayb falling for sum1 frm other skol...bt i duno who is she..duno her name n ID too...Hahaa...Geng le......although i'm nt sure whether she's my type...but i dunwana fall for any1 dy...coz...so dun simply go shoutin rumours..especialy if u duno who's tat...!! Never goin to repeat d same mistake..not goin to hurt myself for a stupid thing....NEVER EVER EVER!!!! Tat is my 2010 resolution...It's been very tiring tis year...not sure y...many ppl feel tat way too...i wonder wat's making us so WORN out??

Recently v've been practising hard for d choral speaking...bcuz of d THAI ppl!!!! Yoorrr!!! So tired tau!! Even v didnt run v still feel worst than d runners...internal energy all gone....n feeling nervous on Mon...Tmrw...is our long marathon...a.k.a merentas desa....goin to run a long km...n mummy's there too...to supervise d students n ME....=.=" *yuck* Well...my frens plan to run last tmrw...coz wana break record bt i dun think tat will happen..coz it will reali suck to be last!!! Rite??? unless ure insane on tat day den so b it~~
N v plan to go watch Alvin n d chipmunks after d long long run....mayb will even sleep in d movie...hahah....

No comments:

Post a Comment