Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Old Ex G's...Old Humans...Old life...


Hmm....actuali i gt ntg to write...juz wana update sumthing...so here's d CRAP post ure reading..haha...Well..it's been a long long time since v c each other...juz wondering how r u all catching up wit life? Still hate me or like me?? Hahaa...i noe sum of u r still crazy...coz...XXXXXX...but sum hv gone to their normal human lives...n tatz gd news...hahaah...bt juz wana tell u all...i've given up d old life..those r d pass nw....i noe sumtimes i  think of  it...n feel sad n hapi..bt it doesnt matter....it's juz memories....=]


Anyway if u hv any prob u can find me...i'm still d old couselour (sry...duno how to spell it right) haha....Btw juz wana say sry bout last time those days..i noe it suck...but i was naive...hahaa...tatz y it's called primary school....PRIMARY....get it??? hahaha....I've changed alot compare to last time....bt my old habits sum r still d same...haha...Nw i'm super crazy in school...i even made my frens so GIK SEI....hahaha...This is wad I told dem...

Me~
"I think i shouldn't talk much dy...coz if i talk den i'm childish..." Hahaha...

Fren~
"harr?? I got hear wrong mou? Gt such thing meh??"

Me~
"Ya...gt..coz if i talk den ur comments will be..'Jiayi..u  make me so gik sei...'...'Jiayi ure very dumb...'..'Jiayi ure stil nt grown up...'...'Jiayi ure so so dumb..'..'Jiayi ure useless...'....BLAH BLAH BLAH....So i feel if i juz SHUT UP most of d times den there wont d any comments n den i'll b much more mature..."

( I noe tat was reali dot dot dots....hahhaa....but FYI...i'm nt a gd talker n expressing feelings out or anything..but i can b there for any1...even my worst enemy ><" which is nw my fren...UNBELIVEABLE!!! )

Coz i though i was going to hv to hate her for my entire LIFE!!! But nah...i got to noe more bout her bcuz of another fren...so i'm thankful to God n tat fren...tat i dun hv to hate any1...coz i dun like to hate any1 even i call dem enemies...Hahaha...

Ok i'll stop here...continue next time...TTYF...~!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment