Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 days wit eu...



Went to sumwhere wit eu...
Didnt take pict coz i would rather keep those memories in my head..
Had lots of fun wit ur maid...
In d car..
I held ur hand all d way..

Sat in d cable car...
N did d same movement..
N talked bout ghost...
While i tie my shoe..

Later i dare u to go in d ghost hse...
N u held my hand so tight when ure in d ghost hse...
U said tat was d tightest u ever held anybody's hand...
I was glad to hear tat..n luckily u didnt cry...

V walked around at d outdoor...
Played onli a few games..
Coz d rest were damn LAME...
N nt suitable for u o ur maid...

Bfore v ride d dino boat..
V had to line up..n v chit chat alot of stuff while waitin...
Saw many lenglui n no lengzhai...
Aww...why no lengzhai???I wan to c lengzhai ne...

While on d dino boat...
I kiss u on d cheek..
Infront of other ppl...
N tat was d furthest i could go...

Later went to had cappocino at starbucks....
Made u 2 freeze outside...
So v shift inside..n saw an mixed lady talking so high wit an indian guy through web cam...
Me n ur maid laughed like crazy ppl...
Bt u was different...ur mood changed..n i had no idea y...
Mayb u were jz tired...

Ur mum smsed n say to meet at d buffet...
Took some dished n sat down to eat....bt suddenly..
Felt a pain in d head n heart...
I had to put on a mask frm letting ur mum c...

Bt u notice my true colour even i fake my sufferings...
Later v went to d toilet...
When nobody was in d toilet v kissed..den walked out as if ntg happend...
Haha...tat was weird bt v enjoyed it...


Stopped outside d restaurant balcony to enjoy d veiw..
V went bak there 3 times to c 3 different view...
Evening..sunset...night...
It was sweet~~bt cold...
I sneezed alot...bt i wasnt cold..mayb coz u were there...
U gave my heart warmth...

U were cold...n i gave u my jacket...
U wore n held on to it...
Until u forget to return it...
Aww...haha...=D

Den ur mum said v aint goin bak tonite n staying at d temple...
Which d wind there was CRAZY WINDY!!!
It even blew ur aunty's slippers away...
LOLX!!!

N almost blew us off...n i sneeze like duno wad...
U keep screamin sumthing bout d wind n cold....
v ran up to d room...n lock ourselves inside...
Ur mum n aunty  n maid slept so early....

Bt v 2 couldnt sleep coz of d bed....
N i was startin to feel sick..
Yikes~~
V chitchatted n stuff....
Till slept n woke next morning.....

Wind was crazy as usual as v went down to d car...
Went bak home n spend time in ur room like usual..
I cant belive i slept on ur floor...mayb i was too tired to even care bout it...
Haha...I noe u had d nicest moment of ur life...
I broke many of ur records.....Wuahaha...
So do i get a trophy for it???

My mum came to pick me up..
N ur mum asked me to come again pulak...
Bt it was funny...
Coz i felt d way she said it like ur hse is a resort or sumwhat...
Haix...feel so berat hati to leave tat day...
Anyway..
The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment