Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dont test me...or u'll regret totaly...


Tdy in skol...damn frustrated coz my hand hurts so pain dat even when i tried to move it to take sumthing or  stretch, it hurts so much...!! Bt i still had to move my hand anyway...Coz my hands r made to use...Haha...I did though of bandaging my hand...bt i also did think tat it's kinda STUPID to do tat..Coz many ppl will look at ur "weird hand"....N i 100% HATE attention or ppl staring at me....It makes me feel so weird n sick n insecure wit ppl looking at me...Lolx..=/


After skol...i went to find my babe..i'll alwayz b looking for her...i miss her 24/7...day n night...So i met her at d pondok...Den i played wit her frens...bt she gt jealous n walked away...i started to get nervous coz i scare she angry...so i wanted to go n find her..bt she appeared JUZ IN TIME man....Lolx...Den i tried to pujuk her..bt honestly la...I DONT NOE HW TO PUJUK PPL...Duno y la....i juz cant find d RIGHT WORDS to say to ppl when dey r sad o angry o wad...bt i'll alwayz try my bez to make dem feel better...Back to story, den i pujuk her lorh...bt din berjaya coz i stupid ma...T.T she ignore me...

Den tat Green Human go kacau my babe...N i saw my babe irritated face...Green Human hit her a few times n i couldnt stand to let her being jz hit so innocently...At d 1st few hits...i dun mind...bt after TOO MANY HITS...i gt irritated n angry so i pushed her head lorh...n said Y u hit her??!! Bt she push my head bak pulak..den i bcame EVEN ANGRIER...N i wanted to punch her...I raised half of my hand bt i put it bak down after i saw my babe's face...i came bak to my senses....so i stood there for awhile like a jerk...while claudya kept saying 'cool down....'.. Den i canot control n wanted to KA-BOOM jor...n i couldnt let any1 of my frens o my babe c me when i'm in "angry monster" mood....coz i tell u...U WILL GET A SHOCK OF UR LIFE to c me in tat angry mood..So i took my books n walked away...

At d bus stop i tried to cool myself down..bt i couldnt...too many thoughts were in my head...i wanted to punch her....bt i couldnt..n i imagine if i reali did punch her...she would get hurt badly...n i dun like to hurt any1 on purpose..coz i've hurt so many ppl lately...n i juz duno hw to make things better...Haix!!! Den my babe call me at home..she told me..later after i walked out..Tat Green Human yao push her n almost made her fall down....Man! If i were there n i saw tat...GreenHuman will b dead meat in my hands yo!!! N when i'm angry....it's nt d "jiayi" u noe anymore...when i'm angry..another "evil kid" takes over me n i will punch n hit ppl o even kill dem without i realising what's happening actuali until i cool down only i wil sedar diri...bt i noe it will b too late by then...Luckily i wasnt there...Phew~~

So nw i'm bored...tatz y i posted sum craps bout wad A LAME thing tat happen to me tdy....Haha...

P/s: Babe i wun let any1 hurt u....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment