Monday, March 15, 2010

Babe~ Emotions...



Babe~

Last time my emotions..
Are temporarily held bak..
Nt being able to tell u everything...
Coz d person u wana hear frm is nt me...

It's frm another person..
I dun blame u nor her...
N i cant do anythin...
Bt to keep on tryin my bez...
N beliving in faith tat 1 day...

U'll love me...
N i'll hv d chance to b wit u..
To b d 1 to call u my babe..
N hold u 24hrs...

I wana hear u call my name..
I dont wan others...bt i wan u..
Wan u to call me ur babe..
I'm so sick without u..

In dreams i dream bout u..
In my head i think of u...
How can i get rid of u??
Tat is so impossible...

My feelings towards u r glued..
Confirmed, as hard as anything in tis world...
Tat i'm TRULY in love wit u...
Madly in love...
I stand aside jz lookin at u frm afar...
I onli wan u...when u truly wan me...

I wan true luv..
Nt fake luv..
I wan sincere feelings..
Nt lied feelings...
Babe I Love You~

No comments:

Post a Comment