Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The 2 person tat SUCKS most in my entire life...!!


Yo...Wana noe who SUCKS? Well read on..


Tis is the 2 gals which i meet n dey SUCKS eva since then...Dude..sry cant tell d whole real story...coz i dun wana hurt them but i juz want to express myself here....lolz....(u may think it's LAME huh...)

Btw,let me talk bout gal A 1st...she doesnt even noe wat it means by RESPONSIBILITY,say SORY n THX n blah blah which means..(let me go straight to da point) She doesnt noe wat is moral value n stuff...Take ppl stuff n ruin them n neva take resposibility edi after tat...FUCK her man!! U noe!! N she always wan face....n spoil my frenship wit my frens..n likes to threaten me wit my things (which she got no n not a single right to do it even)...Doesnt she hv any gd side of her??? I think so not!!! Huh!!!


Ok...Next gal....nw talking bout gal B also makes me mad...but not as mad as gal A...(gal A sucks 100%) ok back to d topic...Welll she likes to say things bout me..It's likes she's jealous or somehow..i duno...but i dont noe y....sum words or gossip frm her juz makes me so mad tat i wana scold her F***..!!! But i wont..coz it's not gd to hurt ppl...mayb i'll let gal B go n forgive her...but Too Bad for gal A...i wont let her get away EASILY unless she giiv me wat she HAVE TO gib me....


Ok tatz all for nw..i dun wana say so much bout them...coz it's not worth it....So not worth it....Hahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment