Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bloodshot eyes....


Heylo ladies n gentlemen....(lol...macam givin a speech..haha...)


So how r u tdy?Fine?Great?Hapie? or Sad?Angry?Heartbroken? or gila? or (in kantonese) Siao siao??

Hahaha....Btw.. wana noe y i name my blog "bloodshot eyes"???1stly i duno wad to write about...so i juz 'hantam' one story to write lo...2nd it's bcuz tdy when i woke up..my eyes were red like yesterday nite i was a vampire n i went to da forest n suck animals blood till my eyes were so RED d next day....lolz....I even thought i REALI was a vampire...ahha...but deep down my heart,i noe it's not la...coz if i reali were...i would suck my dog,sis,mum,aunty,cousin n grandpa's blood....wuahaha..n they'll turn into a VAMPIRE too....buahahaha....how interesting is tat.....(so much of my imagination hor??) Hahha...Hmmm..i guess tatz all for now....my imagination brain sudah STUCK a.k.a JAMMED edi....haha...so i cannot think wad else to type edi.....

Bye~ Cya next time...do visit my blog oo....will write again SOON...~~ Juz wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment