Friday, March 27, 2009

Weird....Weird...weird....!!!

U noe y i wrote werid??Well,do u still remember d person tat SUCKS most in my life?Gal A?

Well...tdy she suddenly gib me bak sumthing tat she wasnt meant to giv me...n summore she asked me wether i wan it bak onot....(Bfore tat i thought she got sum kind of mental prob....)But ofcuz i say dun wan la...coz once i giv ppl sumthin..i wont ask for it bak liao de..unless i hv a gd reason y i need it bak la....but still d whole day i couldnt forget n let go of d peristiwa tat happend yesterday....it's like a nightmare to me...but i cant belive got 2 other frens (which is gal A bez frens) dey supported me...well i duno y dey supported me...but i'm glad dey did..but i kinda kelian them..coz gal A dun wan to choi them edi...which i kinda ruin their frenship..haiz...so sry yea...I hope u 2 n gal A will b frens bak again...dont angry at each other for too long o....

Kk...tatz all for nw....

No comments:

Post a Comment