Thursday, March 26, 2009

FUCK !!!! I'm innocent!!

Tis is too much!!! I cant belive wad she did tdy!! Is juz as crazy n fucking fuckier than eva!!! Y cant she juz b gd??U noe deep down me i dun like to revenge n hurt ppl de..coz i noe how hurtfull it'll feel...tatz y i try so hard to treat her gd even though i noe she did treat me badly last time n she even played my feelings but i neva revenge even!! N in the end tis is how she repay me!!!

N nw coz of 1 of my belonging i lend her...n she made a mark on my precious belonging n i asked her to pay me a price of d actual belonging coz she had to learn to take responsibilities n not to get even wit me....but she juz doesnt wake up frm her mistake no matter how hard i try...i noe she has prob at home n i cant blame any1 or her tat her behaviour juz SUCKS....Ok back to da point..well...after i asked her to pay...she did pay..but she ask for d change coz she gave me rm50 n i asked her to pay rm40...so i agreed to giv her d change lo....but den later she pulak ask me for d book also....(wad d heck is tat!!) n i insist to gib her coz i wan her to learn frm her mistake to take gd care of other ppl belongings n TRY nt to spoil it la n take responsibilities if d thing she borrow frm ppl has been ruin no matter frm who but as long as d owner of d thing has placed his trust in u n lend u d thing..ofcuz u muz take gd care de ma n if spoil u hv to und y d owner ask u to pay at such a high price...(atleast d owner din cheat u)....well i juz duno how u even manage to let so many of ours frens noe bout tis thing...at1st 1 person cum n ask me..later 1 whole gang pulak...n dey all support u..not me...like as if i'm d bad one n so wrong...(which if so not true n d opposite lo...) N later d gang scold me like as if dey my mum like tat n in d end i gave up arguing wit them coz i dun wan to spoil our frenship juz bcuz of a "so-not worth-it" person....haiz..So i gave her my only beloved belonging n i took d rm40....but still in the end she "untung" lo....n i "rugi"...(Well i hope ur happy n satisfied)coz in the end she has rm49.90 in her hands wherelse i only hv rm40.....

Well i noe u all might be thinking tat i'm like very calculative,sellfish n stuff...but i'm juz trying to say d truth....I wonder if dis situation turn to d oppposite i wonder who u'll all support....Coz true frens wont juz support 1 fren even though she might b wrong in ur eyes....but she's still ur fren n u cant juz support 1 fren n d other u pulak scold n accuse her of everything...dont u all noe tat it'll hurt her??? pls think carefully before making another mistake..bfore everything is too late...

Ok...tatz all for nw....thx for reading....n i hope those who feel angry toward tis wil forget it ok...i dun wan anymore argument..i'm very tired of it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment