Sunday, March 22, 2009

Coffee bean cafe~

Yo dudies~~

Lol...noe y i write bout tis cacat coffee bean cafe mou?Coz sum1 very speacial to me de...ask me to write lo...lol...duno y she like to read my blog...lol..i think i can write a book n sell to her den i can earn money lo...hahhaha...$_$
Me mata duitan....lol...no la..juz joking dude...Ok let me start my story of d COFFEE BEAN CAFE...actuali it's reali ntg interesting bout tis cafe...but sumthing tat happen to me at d coffee bean cafe made it speacial to me...haha..tdy..when i 1st walked into d cafe...i open d door like everybody else in tis world...(ofcuz la...lol...cacat me...)..but i've no idea y eveybody stare at me like i'm sum kind of ALIEN or wat-so-ever....@_@
So i juz STARE STARE N STARE~~~~~.............................................back at them till dey dare not look at me liao n continue their own work...haha..So me n my sis (as usual) snatch place macam v all 1st day on earth neva seen a chair bfore n so excited when c a chair...lolz...den v duduk lo...but my cousin pulak say us..."hello~? V all also hvnt order wat to drink u 2 dah sit....u 2 dun wan drink ke???" Hahaha...so v replied her..."Oh yar hor....v forget liao..coz tis chiar so nice to sit...n i bounce on d sofa...'boing...boing...' "
After tat i order a MOCHA ICE BLENDED...n when d guy ask for whip cream..i said no...coz i though will tambah 1$ if add whip cream...(but actuali no tambah duit de...so i sendiri rugi...) T.T
After tat i sit down lo...den hvnt 1 minit i stand up again..go to d side counter...there got letak many things to add on our coffee de..so i take d bottle tat says "choco" n sprinkle into my mocha....den sit down...den AGAIN...hvnt 1 minit...i stnad up again...n tis time pulak i go take "free" milk..(for no reason..but for FUN...=.=")lolz... n i sit down lo....but tis time...haha...i din stand up le...but evry few suck frm d mocha i will take d cafe de tissue n blow my nose coz i hv flu...(in d end..d table full of my nose dischanrge tissue...*ewww...disgusthing* RITE??) Hahaha....den sudenly i sakit perut pulak....so i go d toilet lo....but tis toilet muz enter card de...coz d cafe actuali inside a hotel...but i din noe ma...so i keep on turning d doorknob macam org sakai n behind me my sis also wan to go "berak"..she pulak keep on shouting at me to faster..until ppl tat passed by also stare at us like v 2 wan to vandalized their toilet or duno how to open door de...><"....After a few minit of trying still d door wont even open..so i patah balik n tell me mama bout d prob...n my mama ask d coffe bean guy if he had a card...after d guy inserted d card..me n my sis DASHED in n into d toilet v go....but den after i close my own toilet door...i come out again....n my mum though i so fast finish liao....b ut instead i tell her..."TOO BAD....i was juz cuming out to take toilet rolls...coz inside my toilet d tissue paper goin to finsih liao...." So she juz say.."cheh~~"....N i close d door...n i neva came out til after 30minits gua....(Waliao..i berak so loooooong ooo000)hahaha....after tat when i went bak to d cafe...my cousin joke wit us....she said"Lolz...i though u all go visit every room of d hotel...coz ure all so long later onli cum bak...." But den my sis n mum say it's not dem tatz long...it's bcuz i berak too long edi...(But it's not my fault!! It's d berak fault!!)hahahaha....

Ok....tatz all for nw....cya guys n gals around again sumtime....^^
Thx for readin n hoope u enjoyed it....

No comments:

Post a Comment