Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun n Dead tiring day in skol...wit d Orphans...

Bfore d orphans came to our skol...in d morning v were all rushing n pulling n hualing n screaming n running n turning n singing our way as v work...I had to shift chairs n tables frm d class to d wakaf koko...den Vlaine shouted at me to get a bucket, mop n broom....In my mind i was like :"Where in d world can i get it???" n i dunt wana make Vlaine so stressed out handling all d things by herself..so i juz say to myself :"Ok idiot...juz think rasionaly n go find wad u were juz told to...."

So i asked Ky to teman me...I went to our skol toilet n stole a bucket bak....n went to melia to get a broom...N i helped to carry buckets of loaded water to n fro frm d wakaf koko to d pipe area....It was heavy but i keep telling myself tat it wasnt a job but a traning to make my muslce bigger or stronger...later i had to call domino....n i d STUPID-IDOIT-FUCK human was so lame....i malas to tell tis part but i sure freakin mad at them....ARgh!!! Brainless human....

Den d orphans came n i had to bring dem to our class...when i was bringing dem inside me felt so lame n noob la....duno y..juz knew i cannot communicate wit malays coz of my cacat malay speaking....so i sticked wit my frens n helped out...While others run n jump n scream like it's nobody's bussiness....Hahhaa...n every1 made alot of new frens...bt not me...Hahhaa...n nt to forget i walked everywhere wit 1 leg wit socks on n another leg without socks coz i spilled Vlaine's coke onto my shoe...Haiz....den i had to picked up a bag of ice frm d canteen...i call amanda liew for help coz d ice bag was freakin chilly cold n 1 person juz cant handle it...

But halfway on d road i couldnt take d slowness n heaviness n coldness of d ice bag...so i carried d more than 2 kilo of ice bag frm blok D n ran all d way to our class...i was breathless when i reached there....but nvm la...my hnads were red too...like blood shot hands...hahahah....When everything ended....v had to clean up all d mess every1 made....sum UNHELPFULL N SELFISH humans didnt help us out.....dey juz left all d garbage to us n "BYe-BYe-home....."

Again v stress ourselves to clean up n had wine n champage.....n caks n dominos!!! It was a tiring day but every1 had fun...i'll kill d unhelpful humans next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment