Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tis is for Mr Gay VaneSsa....

Hey gay....

Since i cant write any coment in ur blog...i might as well annouce it all here in my OWN bloggie!!! Wuahahah....i noe ure SHOCK n SURPRISE at d same time to c UR name on my blog post...HAhaha...nice post for u actuali...

I think u nid a book to teach u all about gay..btw i juz borrowed a gay book frm my church library tdy...wana c it?? Haha...i will show it to u at d next post juz a pict of it....Hahahaha....it helps GAY ppl like u....=]

I noe u feel like sayin me GAY a million, zillion times...but tat doesnt work an effect on me at all...ahhaha...coz i'll juz say bak...n v'll end up lookin like silly kids....Haiz....u reali nid to put a cbox at ur bloggie there la..if not i'll keep on postin more post bout u...in my blog where d whole wrold wil SEE IT!!!! WUahaha....mayb u'll b famous too...I noe u feel treathen...but it's juz a joke la anyway...no hard feelings ok...?? Juz play along wit da flow la...

Btw ppl....she's d only ASIAN SUPERMAN in K.L.....muz visit her hse u noe!!! Get a signature frm her....!!! WUahhaah....dun forget to bring sum $$ along wit u incase tis superman sells her "superman edition" soap....hahahha.....den u'll b able to buy it n hv ur own collection of superman soap....HOW COOL IS TAT??!!! Wuahahaha....

Ok i dun wana write too much.....if not later u'll strangle me to death wit ur "superman powers..." Hahhaha....funny....Ok bye Vanessa a.k.a Superman....A.K.A GAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment