Friday, November 13, 2009

My friends blog are Dead~~~

Haiz....everyday i surf through d net...n blog...to c wats new...but all i can c in my blog is juz onli me tat update's...wherelse my other friends didnt...n sum of their blog r so OUTDATED!!!

Since PMR day 1 pun ada...bfore PMR pun ada till nw....OMG!!! It's been weeks n days since dey last posted their post....Haiz...i went into their blog so many times n yet still c d same old post....so boring la DUDE.....

Help me la....!!! I'm like d only 1 who updates here.....lolz....n still gt ppl complain my blog 'too colourful'...bt WATEVER la....haha...it's MY blog....bukan awak...Wuahahhahah....

Life is boring after PMr coz no more stress or anything "ci gik' coming our way..ahha...so v all relax till bored of it n wan sum FUN man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment