Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today is a boring day...


Boring la...my next outing wit my frens is still a few more days ahead....which i hv to wait n it sucks waiting for it..coz it's so long...cant wait to go play water wit my frens...juz hope nobody drown at there...hahhaa...

I wish i had a PSP, Playstation3,Astro,better hp n laptop....coz it's too boring at home...atleast i got those..i dun mind stayin at home for a long time la....coz it will keep me busy...but den i'll hv to snatch wit my sis to play d game...hahaha...

My parents wun let me buy Playstation3...coz her fren told her NOT TO!!! coz her own son dah addicted to it!!! But what does it hv to do wit me??? (but it's true tat i too will get addictted to it.....) Haix.....wat a boring life...i've said tat phrase so many times in my life....zzZZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment