Sunday, April 4, 2010

Babe I'll Never Let You Go..



There's a dream that I've been chasing
Want so badly for it to be reality
And when you hold my hand I want it to be real
Cuz that's how it's meant to be

'Cause baby when you're with me
I don't care bout anything else
'Cause when I stare in your eyes
It couldn't be better
It's like in paradise

In a world, Me+You
'Cause this life's too short
And this love's too strong
So baby, know for sure
That I'll never let you go

I got my favorite girl
Not feeling no pain, no fear
Don't have a care in the world
Why would I when you are here?

There's a moment I've been chasing
And I finally caught it out
Baby, there's no hesitation
No stopping
By taking a chance and more

Take my hand
Kiss me
Babe, feel me
Follow me

Don't be scared
Girl, I'm here
If you didn't know
This is love

So don't fear
Don't you worry 'bout a thing
I am here
Don't she'd a tear
Whenever you need me
I'll be here
I'll never let you go...

Babe I just Love You Alone..

(P/s: Haha..edited frm justin's lyrics..)

No comments:

Post a Comment