Tuesday, April 27, 2010

U came so early n left so soon...

16/2/10..U came...
and on the
20/4/10...U left...

My world freezes on tat day....
I dont know where to go..
When u 1st came in my world..
I was a person tat didnt care bout anything...

Nw u changed me....
U taught me lots of stuff...N tatz 1 thing ppl dont noe bout u...
Ure a great person to b wit in a way....bt lots of ppl dont c us..
In d way v want ppl to c us..
N taught me to b more brave n loving towards d ppl i care for..
N i've bcum more observant in a way....
N i'm caring more bout ppl's feelings...

All thought v fight most of d time..
N i felt like d argements wit u all d time is my fault...
Bt i am still very happy...coz i got YOU..
I said bfore..ntg else matters when there is you..

But on d day u left me..
All hopes came crashing down..
N my world bcame a lost of direction...
I talked less n smiled less..

Coz there's too much hurt n longing for u bak in my heart...
Although i dont show or dont say it..
It doesnt mean i dont care or dont feel anything..
Outside is jz a mask for me..
Inside me...i cant hide d truth...

Babe, can i return to ur side again?
I want u so badly....so much...
Bt if i'm bak wit u...world war 3 between ur frens wit my frens will happen on u...
U will b d victim....n i dunwan any1 to b hurt..

Eventhough u treated me cold last time..
It doesnt matter...coz i love u..
N i still love u nw...My love for u hvnt change..
N i dont mind risking everything n giving all up for u..juz to b wit u..

Babe...u left me hanging on air..
I dont know where to go...
Or wad to do...
Pls help me....
It's killing me everyday...
Bt i stay silent bout my pain most of d time..

I refuse to talk much anymore...
Coz i feel everytime i talk..
I cause more trouble n pain to ppl's life..
It happend so many times dy...

I dun und anything edy...
I cant even find myself..
I dont noe myself anymore...
Coz u left me hanging in a world witout a place to land...

I feel so torn apart...
Each time i dont c u...
I always dream n think about d memories last time v had 2gther...
Memories of u loving n caring so much for me...

Ppl dont c ur jealousy tat u care for me...
For u loved me so much...
Dey thought u mean sumthing else...
Bt i noe wad u REALI mean....

Nobody will und my love for u..
It's more than anything in tis world...
Ure d 1st gal i'm struggling to b wit...
Fighting wit everything in tis world to get ur love..
To get u...to b wit u eu til d end of time...

Is there a way to heal myself frm all tis?
Babe..i feel ure d only medicine to heal my heart...
Ure d only 1 tat can heal me..
Do u noe tat nw??
Coz no matter wad my frens say...even d sweetest word couldnt cure dis pain...
N d most rude word of all couldnt add more pain to my heart...
As compared to d pain d day u break wit me...

Babe....pls..dont let me go..
It's too soon to end tis..
I feel its so impossible to b bak wit u again...
Bt if there is a chance i will grab it..
Coz being bak wit u is all i've ever wanted in my life nw....

I feel so badly wana chase u bak..
I cant let u go...I wan u by my side..
I love u SO MUCH...
My love for u isnt simple bt complicating...

Bt if i'm bak wit u...my frens will fight wit me n ur frens will fight too..
Bt i noe dey care for me ALOT...
N i dun wana lose my frens..
Bt i DONT WANT to lose u either!!

Hw can i make u return bak by my side??
Hw can i make u love u as much as u loved her??
Hw can i change d way my frens think bout u??
Hw can i make things better??
Hw can i b wit u again??
Hw can i make d memories which i had wit u bfore come bak alive again??
Hw do i do it all???
Hw do i make all my wishes come true???

Babe, i miss u...
I miss ur love for me d 1st time..
I miss ur passion...
I miss ur craziness over me..
I miss ur voice, ur face, ur smile..
I miss ur hug...ur kiss...
I miss everything about u...
Pls come bak to my side...I want u so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment