Sunday, May 2, 2010

The day u went away...


Well I wonder could it be..
When I was dreaming 'bout you baby..
You were dreaming of me..
Call me crazy, call me blind..
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time...

Did I lose my love to someone better..
Yea i did...but other people think its stupid...
And does she love you like I do?
I do, you know I really really do...

Well hey,
So much I need to say..
Been lonely since the day..
The day you went away..
So sad but true..
For me there's only you..
Been crying and hurting since the day..
The day you went away..

I remember date and time..
April twenty 2010..
Tuesday Three o'clock something..
You said "Sorry..and blah blah.."
No longer shouting at each other..
No more arguements...
And there were tears on my face..

I missed the day we use to fight..
Its really not a good thing..
But a memorable one...
Couples that love each other..
Always fight alot because they care for each other..
Cares about every single thing of their partner..

And we were letting go of something special..
Something we'll never have again..
I know, I guess I really really know..

Why do we never know what we've got 'til it's gone?
How could I carry on?
The day you went away..
Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say..
Been crying since the day..
Been hurting since the day..
The day you went away..The day you went away....

No comments:

Post a Comment