Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wat changed?Me..n it SUCKS...

I changed...WhY?

1stly...
I'm NT WEARING SPECS dy...Coz?
Of 1 dance comp i'm joining n d trainer dun allow me to wear specs n call me learn to wear contacts...
Contats r kinda annoying bt fun to play wit ur eye...Haha...
So i gt a new "disgusting" identity...If ure nt used wit my new face..well..u dun hv to comment anything n dun stare at me coz I HATE PPL STARING AT ME..jz keep quiet...tatz d best thing u could do...coz sooner or later u will get use to my face without u realising...

2nd...
After tat worsst HEART BREAKING day of my life...
i dun feel ME anymore...
U made me a different person n i cant change back anymore...
I'm kinda more crazy n wacky n freaky nw bcoz too much thinking of U!!!
I duno hw to lepaskan all d frustration n craziness in me...
1 day i'm gona explode..!!! So WATCH OUT frens!!

3rd...
It's still bout u....Well infact everyday it's been BOUT YOU!!
Argh!!! So many things i wana say out...bt i'm jz keeping n keeping...
Being silent n so SO different ever since tat day...
N i feel so much things had changed....haix...
I hate it...i hate my life nw...it's black n white...
No colours..no more rainbows...
All i c r fake things tat keep appearing in my eyes...
Things i wana c bt it wont happen...
Things i DONT WANA c jz keep happening...

WHY!!!!! Pls stop!! I cant take all tis!! or....
Jz KILL ME la!!!
It's d bez solution i hv in my mind nw...

No comments:

Post a Comment