Friday, May 14, 2010

For You..



I Miss You...
I Love You...s2 s2



Ever since d day v break....
I dont c stars outside in d sky frm my hse..
Where did dey go??
Where did YOU go??



I wan to c d beatiful stars at my hse...
I wan to c u everyday..
I wan u in my life...
Pls dont let me go..



I've been hving a heartbreaking moment ever since tat day..
Nobody can help me coz i cant help myself either...
So pain so hurt...Bt ure d only medication which can heal me...
Pls come bak...stop walking further each day..



I wana catch up wit u...bt wil u let me?
I wana love u...wil u let me?
I wan u to b bak by my side...



It's been d 25th day v broke up n if v r still togther it equals d 86th day togther...
Babe...u were d 1 tat taught me how to count d days wit u..n i jz duno y i love couting it...



I dun und y u dun wan to reply me...
I din say o do anything wrong...
Ur last message was :" Fuyoh speak in cantonese o.."
N i jz reply..:"U neva hear me speak bfore meh??"



Ever since tat last message of urs..
I send a few more each day..asking u WHY r u ignoring me?or R u alrite?
I reali duno why...n i dunlike u being like tis..
I dunlike u treating me tis way..i dont deserve it coz i did ntg wrong...

Babe if ur goin through any prob..
Pls...dun hide it n hurt urself..
Share it wit me...
I will help u n make u feel better...

If ure sad...i'll b sad too..=[
If ur hurt...i'll b hurt too...
If ure happy...i'll b happy too...=]
If ure crying..i'll b crying too...
If u miss me..i'm missing u too...
If u love me..I love u too...
Coz i left my heart wit u...

No comments:

Post a Comment