Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exam totaly SUCKS cuz of u...

Ytdry i jz started my exam...n did badly dy..
Bcuz of 1 essay la...ask me to describe bout "xxx" day...
Made me think more than i should think...
N while i was writing d essay...my mind was wondering to other places..
N other things...

I felt kinda hurt abit...
Bt i continue to write..
*Write....write...write...*
When more than half of d story i had wrote...
Only i realize i 4get to mention sumthing...
Den i go write.."I've 4gotton to mention bout d blah blah blah....."
Den next paragraph..."let us nw continue to where i've left off...."
Where gt people write like tat in an essay de...
Neva in my life i did tat...!!!
Omg...my points n story is in a mess!!!

It's d 1st time in my life tat..
My essay gt no meaning....
I didnt reali write exactly to d point!!
N when i realize it was already TOO LATE!!
Bengong!!! Sei Sei sei!!! Coz no time to rewrite!!!

So i jz end my story wit craps....
N pass up...n it's an ENGLISH essay!!!
I hate to c my eng essay to FCKUING bad!!
Coz eng is my language...
Imagine doin bad in ur own mother-tougue language...
Nice anot??? Sure NO LAH!!

Nw i got no eye to c my eng...
And bm also die....I jz duno wat got into me..
Can i turn bak time??
I hate it when u appear in my mind...
Especially when i'm in d middle of sumthing important!!!
Coz ure a fantasy to me...
Nt real anymore....
Jz a love story which hurts any1 tat reads it....
N its crazy tat i still love eu...

I hope tmrw moral can do gd la....so scared i cant do it..
So many nilai murni n definisi to memorize n list out tmrw leh!!
My brain isnt big loh...It's jz d size of a walnut!!
Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment