Saturday, May 22, 2010

Y-o-u said it ALL ...

I still remember u said last time EVERY1 GAVE u HURT...
Bt nw i guess I'M D 1ST PERSON U GAVE D MOST HURT TO rite???


U said....
I just wish our relatinship


could stay longer n longer...
i could go on for days,
telling of what i feel,
but all you realli must know is my love for you
is REAL!


N u said this...
Remember what you told me...


remember what you promised me...
i smile when we are together,
no matter how bad things are,
you always make them better...
i'm happy to being with eu..
and of course i wil treat u the same as u treat me...


i just want you to know,
even though we sometimes fight,
but i will always love you...
no matter what....
day or even night...


please don't ever leave me...
i can't hold when u leave me...
i can't live when u are not there....
i can't breathe... can't b happi.........
and alll.....
just... stay beside me...
everytime we are together,
it seems like the prefect place...


N u EVEN SAID THIS!!!
So miss u... my whole time...


every minute, even second
i'm thinking of eu =)
i can't stop watching eu
all the time..


Babe...


i will nva stop tis relationship easily
i'll hold on ur hand tightly together..


The only one I LOVE!


AND NW WAD WERE UR LAST WORDS????
I'M SORRY...JUZ SO S-O-R-R-Y...

No comments:

Post a Comment