Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I cant stop thinkin of u...



When i c u...I jz stop thinking bout d memories v made...
When i read d words u wrote/ type....every word of it felt so sweet...
Bt i'm still scared of losing u...i cant imagine d days without u...
D times without u...it reali sucks...

I feel dead in my life without u...
Ntg could cheer me up better than u..
My love for u...is so much...
So uncountable...

I dun wan u to leave me..
U promised u wont....
I wan tis promise to b kept n neva broken forever...
Coz i wont break it no matter wad...

I will hold on to u...
I'll b the 1 tat wil do wad as i've promised..
N never let u fall...
I will hold ur hands..
N walk along d hard road....

I will wipe ur tears dry...
I will hold u close...
I will protect u frm anything....
Even if it cost alot more than my life...


Babe jz 3 words..

=I LOVE YOU...
=DONT LEAVE ME..
=I MISS YOU..
=I NEED YOU...
=BE WITH ME...
=STAY BY ME..
=CLOSE TO ME..
=HOLD ME CLOSE...
=I TRUST YOU...


P/S : Duckduck....i love you o~

No comments:

Post a Comment