Thursday, April 1, 2010

Worst exam for me n will b expecting d worst result too....


Tis week is a terrible week for me...2 suffering at 1 shot...But my duckduck's love made me strong enough n my crazy friends made laughed alot which made me feel better...bt while at home...i dun hv my babe n u guys....it SUCKS u noe...Haix....

Me at home...wit d pain of SICK n worries of EXAM!!! I jz cant do anything or even fokus in my exam since Mon....coz d pain attacked my nerve n it's d most unbearable pain in dis week...I hope i faster heal...Coz i wana enjoy my life after exam!! I dun wan to continue to live wit dis stupid sickness tat my mum say it WILL neva go away even if it's healed!! Unless i do XXXXXXXXX....which causes XXXXX!!! F*&@#$!!! Y i gt so many thing nid to do XXXXXXXX???!! Y not do my brain together????!!!! *Choi choi choi!!!*

I believe God can heal me...He did many miracles through me alot of times.....n i wont stop beliving Him....I Trust Him....i think tis time d exam is going to b d worst exam n i will get d worst result in my whole LIFE!!! i broke my own life record!!! How could tis happen to me???!!! I wana scream shout turn tis whole world upsidedown....Argh!!!!!

Babe babe....u also tis week so BUSY....go for many competiton....Congratz on winning 2 or 3 medals oo!!! I told u U can do it lorh...U yao dun belive...Bluekx....Nw u belive me ma??? haha....Muz donate d silver medal to me...coz i say u will win but u dun believe!! Anyway...keep on Gambateh la...add MORE GOLD oil..sure win Gold wan....hahhaha....Dun giv up....i'll b there....on yea...tdy is d 44th day...dun forget oo...few more days to 2nd mnth~~ Lolx...

P/s: Babe I Miss U terribly....

No comments:

Post a Comment