Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ntg else to describe besides I Love You...


Ytrdy u made me so crazy coz of wad u said...
N nw I duno wad to say...
Wan to die?Wan to kill ppl?Wan to bomb buildings?
Sot la....i will neva do dat kind of stuff..
Coz i will masuk jail o even life sentence man~~

Haix...i duno wad to do nw!!!
Even IF I noe wad i should do....i dunwan to do it...
I jz cant do it...can sum1 jz kill me??
And then everything will end....

Easy n simple solution...
JZ KILL ME....

I wun lie to u or any1...
I admit I still Love u...
I still cant let u go...
Especially nw...
I dunwan u to go..

I feel ure goin further each day....
I dunwan u to go so far...
I wan u close by me..
I dunwan ur Sorry...
I wan ur Love...

I noe it's stupid to write tis...
When i noe ur heart is nt with me...
Bt remember...
It was u tat taught me nt to lie..
N nt to leave u n nt to hurt u...
So i wont lie,wont leave u n wont hurt u....
These r words frm my heart...

I'm nt a playboy...
N i've never been 1 even...
I'm serious bout u...
No matter hw u hurt my heart...
I still love u...
Does tis count as playin?No!!

I'm seldom serious...bt i'm serious bout u..
Pls...dun take my heart n break it...
Coz i alredi left my heart wit u....
N nw i'm cold..only u can giv me warmth...
Coz u hv my heart...
N it cant NEVER b returned....

I think i wan to go n make a deal wit D or Snake...
It helps end my life faster n less pain...
N nobody will noe...
N nobody will c it...
N nobody can stop me..
Coz once i sign tat deal...it's  MUZ DO...
No matter how u regret....
Or u dunwan to do it....U HV TO IN THE END...

Tat way i'll SUDDENLY disappear without any1 noticing...
n i'll lie about my death...
Coz i duno if i can even let u go....
When i'm wit u...
I learned many things...
n i've done many things tat i usually dun dare to do in d past..
But cuz i love u so much till i DARE to anything...

N i had so much memories wit u...
No matter which side i turn..
I'll still c sumthing tat reminds me of u....
Haix....I JZ LOVE U....
Ntg else to describe....

No comments:

Post a Comment