Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hurts so much...Bt it doesnt matter nw coz i noe v'll make it through...

17th, Thurs 2010...
Its kinda like another day which i'll neva 4get...
I cried like my eyes were a waterfall letting down waters....
When i receive ur starting of tat message...
I felt like my whole world collapse into a deep dark hole...
My happiness immediately bcame sorrow n hurt....
I felt all hope n meaning to live, jz lost n gone.....
Like i'll neva b able to find it bak...
So many crazy thoughts came rushing to my mind...
So many WHYs......><


U said u had to stop tis...
Its hurting u...
Bt lil did u noe...
Its hurting me alot too...
Bt i put u 1st..
Im nt important...
So i kept quiet bout my pain...
Bt things gt worst when i saw u wrote..
V couldnt even b frens nor TAT...
I was like WTF!
Pls....Dun do tis to me....T^T


I prayed to God....
Asked Him to help me...
Help u too...
Help us to go through tis...
Save us...
In d end He did helped us...=]
Bt b4 tat...


Bt i neva gave up...
Even i felt its useless trying...
I still try wit all i've got..
Coz i dunwan to lose u...
No...Nt tis way...Nt tis time...
I will nt let u go like hw i let others go so easily...
U meant so MUCH to me...
I knew u so well...n u r like a part of me....
Bt when i read n read all those replied messages of urs...
My heart felt like a knife is slicing it so many times...
N yet im holding on d pain n tears...
I digged my brain n heart for a reason to make u stay...
I noe, u also ♥-ed me....
Jz wasnt as much as i did...
Bt i didnt say u had to  me more than i do..
N u didnt wan to leave....
U didnt had a choice...


U told me sry...
Bt im tired of receiving sry jz frm wad i had recieve frm my ex's....
I noe ure pressured by dem....
N i noe ure also hurt....
Bt no matter wad happen...
I couldnt giv u up....
So i begged u till i had ntg left to say.....
So i decided to put our relationship into chill for awhile...
Jz to let things cool down...


After a few hrs...
I received a message frm u...
Its 1 of ur longest message i eva receive frm u o any1...xD
So i read....n again my tears start to fall...
Bt i oways manage to hide it frm ppl...
As i read more of d message...
I knew u didnt wan to go...
I knew u also couldnt let go...
N mostly u wanted to stay wit me...
Im happy ^^ haha....


Babe...
I  u....
I miss u...
I jz wan u...
I wan ur heart....
I wana b more than friends..
I wan u to stay wit me 4eva....
Nobody can replace u....

No comments:

Post a Comment