Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oncoming Backpack Trip to S'pore!!

Lolx...Hols passes so fast...
Its bout to skol reopen soon....
I hate it!! Coz it means HARDWORK + STUDY again!
Aww.....DANG!


Rite, Im finaly confrmed...
Goin to S'pore tis Thur 8.10pm plane..
Reach there 9.15pm..
Lolx...Jz to get tis trip...
I argue wit my mama n papa n mei alot...
Coz clash dou wit my plans on Thur!!
Make me so geram a....
I hate it when stuff clashes wit my plans!!


Anyway skip d bad memory part...
I dun wana talk all bout it in detail...
Very blood sucking annoying....
So jz wana say im goin to S'PORE~!
Hope d trip dont suck o im so goin to get pist off again....


I've plan to visit a few places....
Ex: orchard road, harbour front, marina area, war memorial....
Other more go there only decide....^^


Haiz.....
Tdy a.... macam an unlucky day..
Whole day ppl argue here n there....
Evry1 stress ke?
Aiyo~
X mood to write more....Gtg...~
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment