Thursday, December 9, 2010

Scared...So i close my eyes n pray...


Im nt afraid of anything o any1...
Im jz afraid of  losing u....

Losing u is like..
Losing the very last piece of hope n soul in me...

Ure da very last gurl im goin to b wit...
Let me hv u...
Let me  u for da very last time....
I wun keep u 4eva...
Coz in rasional, i cant keep u 4eva...
1 day,  i've also gotta let u go..

I'll jz give u d sweeetest memory u eva had...
Giv u lotsa smiles n laughter....
So.....

I promise..The life i've taken away for temporarily..
I will return it to u d life ure suppose to hv...

For its nt mine to take away ur life...
So as i said, i will return wad i've taken away...

Jz put ur trust in me...
Jz like d way u trust ur only buddy...
U wun feel dissappointed...

If u cant wake up frm tis dream...
I will make u wake up...
Wad've promised...I will do it...

I wun hurt u..
I wun make u cry...
I wun make u angry...
I will only make u happy n treat u gd...
N giv u lotsa ♥ ....

Coz i only  eu....

No comments:

Post a Comment