Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tdy's d 23rd!! Nt a very gd day....

Why i say its a bad day?
Well...coz it means SKOL REOPEN is NEAR!!
Normally i will love skol reopen....
Bt tis time...I feel like its DISASTER waiting for me in da future upcoming year!!
T^T
Is there anyway i can get through tis year without happening any unwated stuff??
So many things im afraid of rite nw...
1stly im afraid of losing u...
2nd my STUDIES!!
3rd stress....><
So many more bt lazy to write...


So many times i told myself i muz study hard tdy...
Bt in d end...I din do it...
I jz couldnt get my butt to move it!!
I em sek dak leave tis hols!!
It passes too fast!! NO!!!
I got a reali bad feelin...
Tat if i dun force myself o treat myself cruely...
I wun get any better result than last year...
Coz tis year is my worst result!
Failed 5 subs!! Incredible!
If tis new year i do d same...
I can say...SPM i can jz DROP out..


Im goin to end my post as a prayer here..
Jz for fun...Bt i mean it...


Lord, i nid u....
Nid u so badly...
Nid u to help me...
Gimme wisdom...
Gimme strength to keep focusing...
May i nt b distracted...
I nid d same kind of spirit u gave me during my PMR year...
Bt tis year...i'll nid x2 of dat same spirit....
I nid to b more hardworking n strive harder....
May i rmbr n und watever i study o, Lord..
All tis i pray in Jesus name...Amen...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment