Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dog...doggie....Pepsi...^^

Tis is my doggie Pepsi....I was sick n had to stay at home...i was bored so i took many picts of her...haha....
I'm comming out frm my den!!!

Hmm?? Hey wadya looking at??


Hey?Wat's tat?


Pepsi!! Dont sleep at my feet..!!!



Pepsi :"I''m goin to b d next Christiano Ronaldo..."



Pepsi :"I'm so proud of my mini ball...."




Ball...Ball...BALL!!!!



Look at my COOL hairstyle make by d wind!!!
Haha....



Lookin left....0o0o...booorriinggg...





Hey i c sumthin U cant c on the floor....




Who's at d gate???





Take a bow ladies~!!!




Sleepy ar.....Zzzz....





My eye is itchy!!! *Scratch....*






Ooo???






Hmm?? Blur blur....




Pepsi :" Malas wan to layan u la....."




Pepsi :"Eh? Wats tat??"




C me Smile...=]



Stop bothering me already.....





ROAR!!!! Go away!!! Bfore i eat u!!!


I'm thirsty.....mmm....

Aw....feel so much better after drinking my water~~



Stretchin exercise...Haha...




*scratch scratch.....*



Hey it's SMELLY....~~~





Pretending to play dead or wan a scratch at ur tummy???



No comments:

Post a Comment