Saturday, August 29, 2009

My story for tdy....

Well...it's like usual la...juz sum weird things happen...Tdy after my tution i went to eat dinner wit my mum n sis....when v finish our dinner...sudednly got many insects...like d ant type de...juz bigger n hv wings....well...at 1st i saw one on my shirt so i swipe it off...later more came....2-3 on my hair....2 on my shirt...1 at my jeans...i started swiping at myself n shaking my head like org gila...


N i tell my mum bout it....my mum started to help me swipe d insects....den my mum ask me...:"Y so many insects on u de??? I think it's bcuz u wear dark colour so many insects stick to u..." I replied....:" No lah....Argh!! Go away la insects...!!! Ure scaring me!!!" *In my head i wan thinkin mayb my mum's rite but i dun wan admit....* Hahaha...n i ran out of d restorant.....like a person being chased by bees....haha...


Den later v went to a stationary shop...to buy sum stuff....later i told my sis....:"Eh...i think d insects stick to me bcuz i tdy too leng zhai edy...." hahaha....den my sis say :" Eleh...u dun perasan la u....HAhaha...." den i din reply her edi.....N my sis bought a rubic cube....buy when d moment she open it....hahah..spoil liao....but still it's veri speacial...so i took sum picts of it.....



D rubic cube when it's been totaly dismentaled.......




Juz d thing.....or so-call-body....

D fully repaired rubic cube.....hahaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment