Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Laungan Merdeka....V Rawkz~!!!

Yo....My tis post will b kinda different from d others....well...there's many speech bubbles in sum of d picts which is funny...so u MUZ read lo....heheeehee...N sum of d photos i no need to say anything coz it'sll speak for itself....Buahaha....(Btw sry for d late posting..)



3Melati n 3Melur MOST CRAZY LUNATIC ppl...




Shit Gang lo.....Smilez ppl...=)




3Melur n 3Melati class photo....combined..But I n Vilaine not in there lerh!!! No Fair!!!



Our 3 Melati Merdeka Laungan..haha...UNITY MAN!!!!




MeiWan syok sendiri oooOO....




JiaYee so kesian...goin to b pulled into 2!!! No!!! Save Her nw!!!




Bani :"Look at me Drey!!! I'ma MONKEY!!

Audrey :"Err....Hahahahhahahahahah!!!!!




Friends MAn~~~



Bani :"I wana b SEXY!!!




3 Melati Freaks...



ME :"Wuwuwuw....i hv a sour face....

ShuHui:"Hehehe...nani nani bu bu....=P



Me :"Errr....wad to say? speechless man~~"




3 Melati freaks too.....




I like tis pict....looks kinda perfect...=]




Me :" Erm....=/

Audrey :" Heheee...=P



Ppl....We hv a M'sia MICKEY MOUSE LERH!!! haha...




LeeTeng :"Looks at me..i'ma ROBOT....HuHUHUhuhu.."








Ewwww................












M'sia...We R ONE...!!!!



Back during d past...

DragonBall was Ice Dragon n Fireball was Golden dragon...

Look at how dey Fight!!! So Semangat!!!! Haha....


*Gun shooting in d air* *Blam* *Blam*...

Watch ppl...if u come any nearer to me..i'm goin to kill her...





Vannesa :" I'm Mr James Bond....

look at me n dun forget to ask for my signature yea??!!!




2 Leng Lui....




another 2 leng lui...



D gang which is d most semangat n noisies in class...

I call dem freaks n weirdos....haha




Our lovely Moral tcher...(sry duno how to spell her name)...









Babe...i can kiss n hold u forever...



Meiwan's husband....haha...So-call jer....













No comments:

Post a Comment