Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wat should i say???


Hmm....these few days...got many stuff happen...happy..sad..angry...love...n crazy moments....
I'm still feeling sick after 2 weeks....haiz...isit i got H1N1???? Y so long hvnt heal de????!!!!!
So cacat la...nw d most thing i need is i NEED MY ENERGY N HOPES back!!!!!! I feel like a dead person inside mi....argh!!! So san fu....~~~~

N my class got so many ppl sick....nw my sis also sick jor....isit i transfer to all these ppl??? Erm...i hv no idea pun.....N tdy when i go church..got 2 gals keep on staring at me....n inside my heart i keep on thinkin.."I noe la...i noe my dressing might b 'weird' to u....or mayb my hair seems weird....but SO WAT???!!! it's not u pun...i dress watever i like la....iisshh....feel like wan to korek their mata....hahaha....den their head will left 2 big black holes....will b scary o....hahaha...

Next story....erm...these few days my dog sleep outside my hse...but not out of boundry la....so kesian la....coz when ppl sleepin at night....she pulak scrapin n barkin at d door....den when mornin cums v let her go....n she pulak sleep.....=.=" Coz she whole night din sleep...haiz....

Tis poem...i made it juz for u....~~~

I wake up in tear drops...
They fall down like rain..
I put on that old song we danced to and then...
I head off to my secret place...
not much has changed...
Punch the clock...
Head for home...
Check the phone, just incase there's any message frm u...
Go to bed...
Dream of you...
That's what I'm doing these days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment