Sunday, August 30, 2009

I juz want....but u broke my heart...n say u still love me...


I juz wan to talk to u....
But u ignored me.....
I wan to c u....
But u hide frm me...
I wan to hold ur hand...
But u shaked it off...
I wan to hear ur voice....
But u wouldnt let me hear...not a bit...
I wan to hug u...
But u pushed me away....
I wan to b near u....
But u stay away frm me...
I wan ur heart...
But u broken mine....
I wan ur love....
But u showed hate to me....
I wan ur warmth...
But u let me feel so cold....
I wan u to b by my side....
But u let me to b alone in tis world....
I wan to to b wit u...
But u wanted me to b wit sum1 else...
I wan to love u....
But u made me hate u....
I wan to kiss u...
But u kissed sum1 else....

Did i do anything wrong?U broke my heart tonite....U made me feel so down...so lonely....N i wan u more n more instead....i couldnt giv u up no matter how much u hurt me....i would rather take d pain n my love for u along wit me....I called u...but v couldnt chat much....coz v didnt hv anything to chat much.....There were many times on d phone i didnt wan to put down d handle....but u close my phone 1st...so many times u did tat...n it breaks my heart each time u did it...n i wondered...how could u chat so much wit others but not me? Wat did i do? Everytime i'm near u....i feel like, u go away as far as u can....y is tat so?Y is it so hard for us to b normal?Y is it so hard for us to b 2gther n happily living our lives?? U take me to places i dont noe n u left me there....all alone n so broken....coz if there's anything or any1 to make me feel better....u can...u r d one for me...but i cant force u to b sumthing u feel ure not....i can only imagine things tat aren't true....i can only pretend tat everything's alrite....i need u....i need u badly....so crazily....my heart wants to let u go....but my other part wants to keep on holding....n its never lettting go...it's making me suffure....but i wont blame u....i say bfore...i will take all d blame......n die wit it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment